Social Media Marketing isn’t straight forward. It is changing faster than any other media and has changed the way businesses communicate. But the rewards are massive.
Being so public, social media can be a risky drain on: time, money, sales and reputation when done badly.
Don’t be fooled by cheap, downloadable strategies.
To work for your business the social media strategy needs to be unique to your set of challenges and goals. We have broken down the stages our clients go through on the road to social media marketing success, so things are as easy and cost effective as possible.
Just select which stage you are at and find a solution that will work for you:
1. A Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Understanding your goals and objectives
- Digging into your company culture and brand
- Learning about your audience and how they use social media
- Identifying how to reach and connect with your audience
2. Social Media Marketing and Community Engagement
- Growing your social media community
- Engaging with people, sharing content, providing advice etc
- Creating initiatives that will help you meet your goals
- Creating and sharing content that is valued by the community
- Supporting customer service and collecting company feedback
- Measuring effectiveness and reporting
3. Ongoing Social Analysis and Assessment
- Analysing your social profiles to measure their impact
- Looking at your community and how to improve response
- Researching your competitors and learning from them
- Searching for influential people who can help your spread the word